Novastar NovaPro HD LED Video Controller Specification, download Novastar NovaPro HD specification to see detail parameters and more information about Nova NovaPro HD LED display Video Controller.
Novastar NovaPro HD is LED display Video Controller. It has the following characteristics:
1) The inputs of the NovaPro HD include CVBS, VGA, SDI, DVI, HDMI and DP. They support input resolution up to 1080p@60Hz. Highest pixel clock is 165MHz. Output bandwidth is up to 4GBit. Advanced de-interlacing motion adaptive processing technology is adopted so that images are clear and fine. And with HDMI, the gray scale depth can be up to 12bits.
2) Each input can be fully configured with contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, and RGB gain. Inputs can be scaled up or down to fit the LED display resolution.
3) Computer software for system configuration is not necessary. The system can be configured using one wheel and one button. All can be done just by fingers. That is what we called Touch Track! You can also configure the system with browsers. This gives you the option of using a remote PC (Windows or Mac or Linux), a pad or even a smart phone to do the configuration. Real-time previews assist with system set-up and confirm source status.
4) The NovaPro HD has DMX512 and GenLock interface. Professional control and synchronization are ready to go. Optical fiber outputs enable the confident long-distance data transmission.
5) The NovaPro HD is the flagship product of our new generation controllers, powerful in processing, professional in control, and friendly in user-interface. Having a display to work has never been as easier and more enjoyable as with NovaPro HD.
Novastar NovaPro HD LED Video Controller Specification is made by Xi'an NovaStar Tech Co.,Ltd.